How to whiten teeth at home without harming the enamel? First you need to find a different wording: «is it even Possible?». In fact, today in the Internet you can find hundreds of recipes, folk medicine, and with professional and «not» means. And which one is most effective? Let’s deal with it.
Before and after
Before describing the reasons we should talk about what are the different types of Browning:
- Plaque is formed by a permanent or one-time ingestion of products with highly coloured. These include black tea,
- and chocolate. By the way, they contain substances that can accelerate the process of destruction of the enamel. For example, the abuse of sweets on the tooth surface cracks appear and their color changes.
- Here we are talking about such harmful habits as Smoking. Cigarettes (with filter!) detrimental impact not only on the lungs and other internal organs, but also spoil the protection of the enamel.
- In connection with a natural for each person the process of aging, especially if we are talking about sweet tooth and lovers to inhale nicotine smoke wipes away the top layer and change the color.
Tip! An important factor is oral hygiene. Doctors have long established cleaning rules under which your smile will always be white.
And now for a detailed description of the causes of yellow or brown plaque. Today, a large number of such moments. We recommend you to carefully read this section and try to avoid them. So you can protect yourself from future problems associated with diseases of the oral cavity.
As mentioned earlier, some foods and drinks contain dyes.
- Try not to eat much red wine, coffee or strong black tea. Some fruits and vegetables should be consumed with caution and not abuse them.
The ecological situation in your region.
- Surprisingly, this measure of «purity» of the environment is of great importance. Mercury, lead and other hazardous metals can cause stains and discolorations.
Diseases of internal organs.
- Some diseases do affect the skin, nails and hair and teeth.
Smoking and the habit to drink in the evenings alcohol.
- Cigarettes, by the way, leave an imprint not only on the enamel, but also on the skin of the index and middle fingers.
Simply and quickly
How to protect yourself?
History of bleaching in the atmosphere of sterility of dental offices and at home has more than twenty years. Actually, it’s not as difficult as it seems at first glance. Many doctors with years of experience recommend and even persuade patients to periodically brighten your smile. But the main thing in this matter is not it. The man who wanted to perform this procedure, you should remember that you can harm your health.
- Make sure that your enamel is strong and durable. If stains and unpleasant shade appeared only on the surface and did not have time to penetrate the interior, you will be able to change everything for the better. Otherwise, all attempts will not produce the desired result. Before bleaching, check the condition of the oral cavity: do not climb if a wisdom tooth that does not appear the first signs of periodontal disease, periodontal and other dangerous diseases. Consider the fact that the seals after the sessions may differ from the shade of your teeth. There is the risk of destruction or loss of strength.
The effective result will not keep itself waiting
Tip! Before you start to experiment, visit a dental clinic. Only an experienced doctor will always give good advice and give my opinion, whether you intended to do or to wait.
Well, for sure, after reading this section, you have already considered carefully in the mirror all 32. And if you do not find the defects described above can start to study recipes that we have laid out in this article.
Bleaching or lightening?
In fact, there is a significant difference between these two concepts. Only one thing unites them: both in that and in other case the smile will be charming and snow white.
- is the influence of powerful chemicals (in folk medicine, for example, hydrogen peroxide). Negative aspect of such procedures is the penetration into the deeper layers of enamel, which contributes to its destruction and the emergence of sensitivity to hot and cold. But it dissolves the plaque, which is the reason you decided on this procedure.
- – removes only soft, not yet had time to harden the layer. In this case, it is advisable to talk about gentle cleaning, which only affects the tooth surface.
Worth a try and a smile will acquire a flawless radiance
Tip! Many people don’t even realize how important to consult a doctor. Perform gentle cleansing, most of them disappointed in the result, the stone may be removed this method is simply impossible.
It should also be noted, white is not always a sign of excellent health. Often it is the result of cosmetic procedures, which ultimately can play a cruel joke with you. When abused, the risk of losing their teeth.
Today, there are countless techniques, but today we will only describe the most effective and efficient. In fact, many doctors are skeptical about such recipes, but it is always better to try and learn than not do and regret.
This is perhaps the most common and popular option, is posted on the web. For home whitening, you must do the following:
- Pour in a glass bowl, 0.5 tsp. of baking soda (it is!), add 15 drops of hydrogen peroxide (buy at the pharmacy) and 2-3 drops of lemon juice. Wipe with this mixture the gums and teeth every day morning and evening.
Cheap and effective way
Tip! This recipe, as written in the instructions, has a bleaching, Wellness, and wound healing abilities. But there is one caveat: this mix of substances can harm the enamel.
Today there are other ways, more gentle and safe. In this list we placed the recipes on the basis of indicators of their efficiency and the degree of influence on the condition of your teeth. The smaller they are, the lower in the ranking are the described technique.
Paste, brushes, strips, devices
Toothbrushes with whitening effect.
- Not every product has such properties. On the surface their is a special rubber coating and a substance contributing to brightening your smile. They do give a good result, but on the strength and duration of his speak is not necessary. One should remember that similar models sold available in beauty stores and pharmacies that can cause scratches, so always not use them. Often on the packaging you can see the inscription indicating sparing «operation». Dentists recommend with caution and distrust, refers to such slogans and refrain from questionable purchases.
Paste with abrasive particles.
- Often, the product manufacturer specifies a certain index of the RDA is the relative abrasion of dentin. If you have a strong and durable enamel, the figure is expected to reach 150-200 units, with a high sensitivity 25-30. Consult your doctor, he will tell you how to use these things progress, because for everyday cleaning, they are not suitable.
Tip! If after applying this paste you began to feel a painful reaction to cold and hot, should immediately stop its use and contact the nearest clinic.
- On the paper surface manufacturers apply a special gel. Through them (need to apply every day for 30-40 minutes) it is possible to achieve lightening smiles on 2-3 shades. Remember that failure to comply with certain rules, you can get burned gums. During the course it is better to refrain from consuming staining foods and to quit Smoking.
Trays and gels.
- You can buy them at any pharmacy. Soft brush just apply the composition to the surface of the teeth, it hardens, and then gradually dissolved. Interesting, but the composition of these funds contains a large amount of hydrogen peroxide, but if to save money and to make processing of this liquid can cause harm. The gels are substances that create a protective barrier.
It is important to consider one thing: for some components the body can react with allergies, so you need to use them with caution.
Let’s start with the special of the crushed coal. It is part of most modern toothpastes. Just RUB their teeth once a day and you already few weeks will see the result. No less popular and tea tree oil. It can only be used after the classic cleaning procedures. A few drops once in three days and your smile will be noticeably brighter.
Lemon peel is a great natural remedy. RUB the surface 5-6 days in a row, leaving it on for 2-3 minutes. Rinse your mouth with warm water. Can be combined with the above oil.
Eat and smile!
In conclusion, I would like to talk about what do not have to be manipulated and to buy expensive drugs. There is a theory that regular consumption of certain foods contributes to the gradual brightening of the teeth.
Tasty and useful method
For example, in apples there is acid, contributes to the destruction of the stone and plaque. In strawberries and strawberries also contains this substance, so in the summer, eat these berries in large quantities. Some doctors even suggest to make a paste of them and mix with soda. Carrots (raw) helps to strengthen teeth, which by itself may lead to their clarification. In General, so you don’t have to face such problems refrain from Smoking, eat healthy food and constantly clean. Be sure to follow all the rules, and your smile will be attracted to the opposite sex.