How to dye eyebrows? This question is asked by many modern girls
How to dye eyebrows? This question is asked by many modern girls. After all, if was recently taken to plucking my eyebrows to a state of «wonder leads», now the trend is broad, bushy eyebrows. To achieve the desired effect in the beauty salon. However, the colouring service are quite expensive, besides tinting your eyebrows regularly. Why not try to make yourself perfect eyebrows at home? Do not think that this is a problem for a beautician to cope with it can any girl. How not to overdo it and to create a harmonious form, which will be beautify the face? The answer you will know after reading this article.
If you have recently taken to plucking my eyebrows to a state of «wonder leads», now the trend is wide, thick eyebrows
Eyebrows and personality: a bit of theory
Psychologists and experts on physiognomy argued that the shape of the eyebrows adorn your face will depend on people’s perception of your character. In the Middle ages it was customary to shave the eyebrows. If the hair on the face no, the woman just has no character: she’s an angel of a creature, far from all worldly things. Fortunately, the ideals of beauty have changed. Now you can «choose» your character by drawing the eyebrows of a certain form:
- . A sign talking about the easy, impulsive, a little childish and naive character. Your eyebrows help to visually lose a few years;
- . Eyebrows suitable soft girls who prefer to stay at home for the books;
- . The steeper the fracture, the stronger the temperament. Eyebrows suitable for a strong woman who is not afraid to say what he thinks.
It is not necessary to pull out the hairs on the eyebrows too much
Tip! It is not necessary to pull out the hairs on the eyebrows too much. In our time it was long out of fashion. To eliminate only makes sense hairs that grow under the eyebrow and give them a sloppy appearance.
Pencil technique: choose the right tone
Most girls paint their eyebrows with pencils. This is not surprising: the pencils are easy to use, allow you to do soft strokes and perfectly amenable to feathering.
Most girls paint their eyebrows with pencils
First of all, we should say a few words about what pencils you. Need to buy a special pencil, which is designed for colouring of eyebrows: it’s quite stiff and will not spread out during the day. Of course, pencils for the eyes (and lips) for this purpose is not suitable. Besides, the brand released the pencils, the shades of which are perfect hues to the eyebrow.
Need to buy a special pencil, which is designed for colouring of eyebrows: it’s quite stiff and will not spread out during the day
When choosing a pencil, apply the following rules:
- hue pencil should be a tone lighter than the hair
- and not a shade darker — blondes;look best pencils brownish-grey;the red pencils without potona: it looks quite unnatural.
Tip! Never try to get eyebrows perfect shape of eyebrow does not happen in nature.
Technique drawing pencil
How to dye eyebrows with a pencil? Proceed according to the following algorithm:
- gently comb your hair with a special brush;give eyebrows shape. The optimal form is eyebrow with a slight bend, which is located above the outer third of a century;start to do neat touches. With a pencil you need to draw, lightly touching the skin and making a small line. Do not try to paint the eyebrow ascan brighter and more intense, it’s natural;
- the tail of the brow should gradually taper. The maximum pressure should do osnovaniya eyebrows, minimal — tail.
Tip! If you have too thin eyebrows, don’t be afraid to draw with a pencil on the skin.
If you have too thin eyebrows, don’t be afraid to draw with a pencil on the skin
Gently blend the pencil: natural thick eyebrows are put on the skin a light shade, you need to get exactly this effect.
You have no pencil? Do not worry: in order to make eyebrows thicker and bright, you can use the palette. The main thing — that you have had a shade of brown, which are suitable for drawing eyebrows.
How to dye eyebrows shades? First of all, stock up. You need a brush for eyebrows. It is advisable to purchase angled brush: it will greatly facilitate the process of drawing. Also stock up on the brush, which you brush the hairs.
You have no pencil? Do not worry: in order to make eyebrows thicker and bright, you can use the palette
How to draw the eyebrows using eye shadow? Proceed as follows:
- comb the hairs;angled brush begin to paint over the bottom line. She dolgopalets quite clear but natural;begin to apply eyeshadow on brow, trying to pay special attention to areas where growing less hair.
Tip! To make your makeup look as professionally as possible, apply directly underneath the eyebrow a little concealer or light Foundation. Thus, you’ll ensure that your eyebrow will look more contrast.
The secrets of using shadows
Want to shadow the whole day was held there, where you struck them? Then use the following tricks that often come to the rescue of professional makeup artists doing makeup models in fashion shows:
- before applying the shadow, slightly walk around the hairs with a special wax. It will serve an excellent primer for particles shadows;once the shadow is applied, DAB the brow with a paper towel. So you will remove the excess pigment that may begin to crumble after a few hours after you have applied makeup;you can create on eyebrows trendy effect
- . This can be done not only with shadows, but with a pencil. However, shadows provide an opportunity to achieve a beautiful and at the same time the most natural effect. Beginning of eyebrow color more dark shadows, tip — bright. Thoroughly blend the shades used. Eyebrows now at the height of fashion: Ombre can be created not only on hair but also on the eyebrows and even the lips;to fix the shade will help a special transparent gels, which are produced by many cosmetic brands.
Tip! Your eyebrows are quite thick and dark, but you just want to shape them? Then buy clear gel and put the hair with it.
Eyebrows not only will look more carefully and will acquire a nice Shine and gloss.
Henna for eyebrows permanent result
Increasingly popular natural dyes for eyebrows, for example, a special henna. This is not surprising: henna helps to achieve very impressive effects:
- henna builds up the hairs, making brows look thicker;henna stimulates
- and awakens the dormant bulbs: thanks to its systematic application, you will be able to grow your own beautiful eyebrows;henna has a range of shades, so you can easily find a suitable option. For example, there are options for
- and brunettes, as well as for fair-haired girls.
Increasingly popular natural dyes for eyebrows, for example, a special henna
It is important that henna can make use of even girls with allergies. She is not prohibited during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Tip! For eyebrows buy special henna. Henna for hair, and Basma will not work: the effect can be very unpredictable.
Henna can be sold in two forms: powder for reconstitution and ready-made composition, which can be directly applied to the hair. Of course, the second option is preferable: you don’t have to think about the proper proportions to achieve the desired consistency.
If you have bought henna powder, dilute it need warm water to a state resembling thick cream. A liquid composition should not be: henna can numb you in the eye. Harm is not caused, but the discomfort during the procedure you will experience.
Before applying dye in such a sensitive zone located in the vicinity of the mucous membrane of the eye test
Of course, the henna is almost never causes allergic reactions. However, you could purchase a fake product. Therefore, before applying dye in such a sensitive zone located in the vicinity of the mucous membrane of the eye, test. To do this, apply a little henna on my elbow. After 48 hours the redness has not appeared? You can begin the coloring process.
Tip! Many suggest to add to the henna a little oil, which promotes the growth of hairs on the eyebrows. Do not be vegetable oils inhibit the action of henna. This is because the oil creates on the surface of the hairs thin film which does not allow the pigments to be fixed. So if you want to grow eyebrows using oil, apply it separately, for example, before going to sleep.
How to dye your eyebrows with henna to get the desired result? You will need:
cotton swabs and brush
- from the old carcass;
vaseline or oily cream
- . If the lotion is missing, you can replace it with regular vodka or even alcohol pads, intended for injection.
Proceed according to the following algorithm:
- wipe the eyebrow with an alcohol solution. This will help degrease the skin and help the pigment better foothold in the hairs;give the hair the desired shape. You can circle the area you want to paint a white pencil you will see the «field work»;the space around the eyebrows thickly smear with a fat cream. We need this in order to not henna dyed skin;apply the henna with a cotton swab or brush from the old mascara.
Henna stains the skin intensively, that is, the space between hairs after the procedure will be «pocketed» pigment
Now you only have to wait until the end of the part, wash it off with warm water and enjoy the result!
Tip! Henna stains the skin intensively, that is, the space between hairs after the procedure will be «pocketed» pigment. So after henna eyebrows look pretty dense and thick. Be aware of this effect: if you don’t want to «bitatawa», better choose another method of staining.
How to remove the pigment?
Let’s say you put on eyebrows henna, washed it and found that the result does not suit you. What should I do? Do not leave the house until the pigment will not come down completely? Of course not. You can remove excess pigment in the following ways:
- take vegetable oil: olive, castor, and even sunflower. Every 15 minutes apply oil on the eyebrow, and then rinse with a cotton swab which is soaked in any alcohol-containing lotion. Instead of butter you can use any fat cream;wipe brow diluted lemon juice. This method is quite dangerous: you are likely to overdry skin;to remove henna can be used 10% ammonia solution. Get ready because the smell of this means quite an unpleasant and sharp.
Do not use to remove henna from eyebrows hydrogen peroxide it will lighten your eyebrows and make the hairs more thin and rare
Tip! Do not use to remove henna from eyebrows hydrogen peroxide it will lighten your eyebrows and make the hairs thinner and rare.